RIVER Ranger is an Environmental Education Programme to learn about the environment, water resources and rivers, and emphasizes not only about water pollution but every aspect of freshwater ecosystems including its biodiversity, functions, values and benefits to mankind.
1. To increase students' awareness and knowledge in managing resources
2. To provide living skills to students for use in local environmental management
3. To coach students on ways to evaluate and audit river basins
4. To develop a data base on local rivers by the schools
5. To motivate students to initiate water/river conservation projects in their school and community
For more information on our RIVER Ranger activities, visit our RIVER Ranger website.